Monday, January 09, 2006

Oh no... not again

Just after my "Dear Readers" post below, after posting "तेथे पाहिजे जातिचे", my blogger account again refused to post any more stuff. I have been trying this for last 2 weeks now, and had to re-create the entire blog again (yes, re-create and again :(). This time, I am not only creating a new blog, I have also created a new account (so my profile may have changed) to see if that was not an account problem.

This has tested my patience enough. One more such problem with my blog and I am moving to another blog host, in which case, this url (palshikar.blogspot.com) will no longer hold my blogs, instead I will try to convey the new url for my blog on this page.

Regards
Amol

4 comments:

Ajit said...

I am confused - if your blog refused to post any more stuff, how come you have posted this writing? ;)

Amol (अमोल) said...

I deleted the old blog, created another account, created another blog with the same url and template and then it allowed me to post stuff to this new blog :D. I had to manually post all my old posts :D

Scribbler said...

can i suggest you migrate to wordpress? Let me know and I can send you an invite... they are much better, faster and more reliable. And btw, jhakaas blog aahe ekdum.

Amol (अमोल) said...

Scribbler: Thanks for the comment. Does wordpress allow unicode based blogging? All the marathi blogs I have seen till now are on blogspot and Wordpress website does not specify weather unicode based blogging is supported or not.